Estonian Scholarship Programme for Short Courses
Application period 20.02.2017 to 20.03.2017
Estonian Ministry of Education and Research and Archimedes Foundation offer scholarships to foreign nationals, pursuant to bilateral intergovernmental or inter-ministerial agreements concluded with other countries. The purpose of the scholarship for short courses is to support participation in short courses of Estonian language and culture organised by the Estonian institutions of higher education as well as in summer and winter schools related to the degree programmes taught in English.
The scholarship can be awarded to the BA, MA and PhD students who are enrolled to the higher education institution abroad at least one year by the time of application. The candidate should pre-register to the course for applying for the scholarship.
Estonian Scholarship Programme is available for following summer programmes:
- Integrating Educational Technology with 21st Century Learning in Tartu 3-14 July, 2017
- Juri Lotman and the Semiotics of Culture in Tartu 3-14 July, 2017
- Craft Camp organised by the UT Viljandi Culture Academy in Olustvere 9-15 July, 2017
- Social Dimension: Estonian Business Environment, EU-Russian Relations and Baltic Regional Security in Tallinn, Tartu and Pärnu 9-29 July, 2017
- Social Dimension: Estonian Business Environment and EU-Russian Relations in Tallinn and Tartu 9-22 July, 2017
- Social Dimension: EU-Russian Relations and Baltic Regional Security in Tartu and Pärnu 16-29 July, 2017
- 6th Martens Summer School on International Law in Pärnu 24-28 July, 2017
- Viron kielen kurssit suomalaisille in Tartu 20-29 July, 2017
- Estonian Language with Instruction in English organised by the UT College of Foreign Languages and Cultures in Tartu 24 July-4 August, 2017
The scholarship can include a course fee in the amount of up to 500 EUR and the cost of accommodation in the amount of up to 25 EUR per night for a maximum period of 4 weeks.
- application form and motivation letter through online application system;
- transcript of records from the home university;
- confirmation of registration from home university containing information on the applicant's level of study, normal period of studies and progress towards the degree;
- confirmation of admission from the University of Tartu International Summer University (can be sent by e-mail);
- copy of passport or ID-card.
Further information on Study in Estonia website.
Scholarship coordinator: Ms. Triinu Lillepalu 'triinu.lillepalu [ät] archimedes.ee'