Dora Plus grant for visiting doctoral students
Next deadlines for 2017 will be announced in January.
Notification of the deadlines of next application rounds will be sent via the supervisors’ mailing list (juhendajad [ät] lists.ut.ee) and published in the university’s website.
Dora Plus sub-activity 2.2. enables to support the studies and research of international visiting doctoral students at the University of Tartu during 1–10 months. The minimum period of study mobility is 30 calendar days.
Dora Plus sub-activity 2.2 is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the Republic of Estonia. Dora Plus is implemented by Archimedes Foundation.
Visiting doctoral students shall be paid:
1. a visiting doctoral student monthly allowance (422 EUR per month);
2. student mobility travel allowance (a fixed unit price). The amount of the transport allowance depends on the distance of residence from Estonia.
|Distance between cities (one-way)||Allowance for round-trip (from point of departure to destination and back)|
|100-499 km||180 EUR|
|500-1999 km||275 EUR|
|2000-2999 km||360 EUR|
|3000-3999 km||530 EUR|
|4000-7999 km||820 EUR|
|8000 and more km||1100 EUR|
How to apply?
Grant applications to support the studies or research of a foreign visiting doctoral student are submitted in two parts.
The supervisor in the University of Tartu submits to the Dora Plus coordinator (Kadri Orula, kadri.orula [ät] ut.ee):
1. the individual work plan and the objective of the international visiting doctoral student for the period while the student is at the University of Tartu.
The applicant international visiting doctoral student submits the following documents electronically (at https://incoming.ut.ee/courses/course/1915-visting-phd) and on paper, by the date specified by the university:
2. academic CV;
3. certificate from the educational institution of the student’s country of residence that he/she is matriculated as a doctoral student for the study mobility period;
4. identification document (copy of ID card or passport).
Help with documents submitted by applicants: Annika Kalda, annika.kalda [ät] ut.ee, +372 737 6085
Contact: Kadri Orula, kadri.orula [ät] ut.ee, +372 737 6273