Study as an exchange student at Kanagawa University
Competition to Kanagawa University for the academic year 2017/18
- Minimum command of English: B2 and command of Japanese;
- Minimum command of Japanese: JLPT Level N2 or a certificate from language instructor (own form).
- Application for study abroad;
- Statement of purpose (letter of motivation, in English);
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor or professor at UT (in English);
- Transcript of records (with average grade, in English, ask from your dean's office); Master's and PhD students must also submit a diploma supplement (in English) on the previous level of study (ask for that from the Student Admissions from your coordinator);
- For studies in English and Japanese certificate on command of English (IELTS, TOEFL, UT's College of Foreign Languages and Cultures test, confirmation from language instructor) or for studies only in Japanese JLPT Level N2/certificate of a language instructor (own form).
Application deadline: March 16, 2017.
Please submit your application documents (hard copies, original/officially certified) to the UT Study Abroad Centre.
NB! It is possible to apply even if you have not yet received the results of your TOEFL/IELTS test by the deadline (although the test must be taken). On that occasion, you will have to submit some other proof of language proficiency, e.g. confirmation from language professor, UT language test.
Please note, late documents may affect your candidacy!