The Erasmus+ mobility between programme countries
Erasmus is higher-education sub-activity of Erasmus+ programme proposed by the European Commission. The Erasmus programme includes all EU Member States as well as Turkey, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein and Macedonia. Higher education institutions are not automatically granted the right to participate in the programme - they must apply for the Erasmus University Charter and observe its terms and conditions. Erasmus program is already celebrating its 30th anniversary!
The activities of Erasmus higher-education mobility:
- studying at a partner higher education institution (3-12 month), contact person Jaanika Haljasmäe, jaanika.haljasmae [ät] ut.ee;
- doing a traineeship abroad (minimum period 2 month), contact person Piret Saluveer, piret.saluveer [ät] ut.ee;
- teaching staff mobility with the aim of short-term teaching in a partner higher education institution, contact person Anneli Miljan, anneli.miljan [ät] ut.ee.
- staff training mobility with the aim of attending training courses organised in a foreign higher education institution, company or organisation, contact person Anneli Miljan, anneli.miljan [ät] ut.ee.
The student and teaching staff mobilities are based on the Erasmus cooperation agreements signed between the academic unit of UT and the resepective unit of partner institution.
The programme also provides support to universities for diverse study programme development and cooperation projects, contact person at UT is Kadri Oja, kadri.oja [ät] ut.ee
Current page is for the students interested in or taking part of ther Erasmus+ European student mobility.
- UT's Erasmus code is EE TARTU02;
- The list of Erasmus Departmental Coordinators;
- Information for incoming exchange students;
- General information and the list of higher education institutions which have been granted the right to participate in the programme are available on the website of the European Commission's Executive Agency;
- National agency in charge of implementing the programme in Estonia is Centre for Educational Programmes of the Archimedes Foundation;
- European Commission's Erasmus+ wbsite;
- Archimedes Foundation's Erasmus+ website.