Coordination of the International Activities
Overall responsibility for setting the University’s internationalisation goals and making strategic choices.
The goals of each area of teaching and research/faculty will be set in the strategic plans of the respective areas, with the activities to be carried out at the level of institutes and colleges.
- International Cooperation Unit of the Rectors Strategy Office
Responsibilities: bilateral agreements and researcher exchange, cooperation networks, international protocol.
- International Student Service of the Academic Affairs Office
Responsibilities: international studies, student exchange, international degree seeking students.
- Continuing Education Centre of the Lifelong Learning Centre
Responsibilities: international summer univeristy.
- Office of Research and Development
Responsibilities: International R&D agreements, Mobilitas Ermos programme.
- International Marketing Unit of the Marketing and Communication Office
Responsibilities: international marketing for students.
- Communication Unit of the Marketing and Communication Office
Responsibilities: internal and external communication for international community of UT.
- Personnel Office
Responsibilities: Recruitment and support for international staff.