To further co-operation in certain areas and to increase opportunities for exchange, the University of Tartu engages in co-operation with several research institutions, higher education institutions and other institutions abroad.
Such co-operation partners include:
- The University of Oxford (co-operation between libraries)
- Wallonia-Brussels International Relations Office (Commissariat général aux Relations Internationales de la Wallonie-Bruxelles) (co-operation in the areas of university education and culture, exchange of lecturers)
- Higher Colleges of Technology (United Arab Emirates)
- Camões Institute, Portugal
- Spanish Agency for International Co-operation for Development
- and others.
The University of Tartu also engages in co-operation with international partners on the basis of international co-operation agreements entered into by the Estonian government and the Estonian Academy of Sciences.
Head of International Protocol
E-mail: sirje.uprus [ät] ut.ee
Telephone: + 372 737 5615