Take part in the national university’s slogan competition!
On 1 December 2019, the University of Tartu will celebrate the 100th anniversary of the national university. In order to underline the University of Tartu’s role as the maintainer and developer of the Estonian language and culture in the world, the university invites everyone to participate in the competition for a slogan that is worthy of the national university.
A good slogan is short, modern, future-oriented and carries the values of the university.
The deadline to formulate and present well-sounding slogans was 1 February 2017, but no good slogan was found.
Terms and conditions of the slogan competition:
- The slogan must be well argued by the author.
- The slogan expresses the values and/or goals of the university.
- The slogan is future-oriented.
- The slogan is preferably short (recommendable length up to 40 characters with spaces).
- The slogan competition takes place from 1 December 2016 to 24 February 2017.
- The slogan must be sent to the competition using the web form on www.ut.ee/rahvusulikool100
Additional information: Jaan Rosental, head of UT marketing and communication Office, 511 8593, jaan.rosental [ät] ut.ee