Natural history archives and information network (NATARC)
- Interfacing Estonia's dataset into international networks (Life Watch, GBIF, BioCASe, GeoCASe).
- Scientifically controlled Estonian species registry with rich pictures database for usage to officers (conservation workers, customs officers), journalists, students etc.
- Specific supporting applications primarily aimed to experts in frontier research
- an application aimed to wide range of users, containing Estonian fossils, rocks, geological time scale and other geothermal information
- application aimed to government departments ( particularly environmental services) for queries about living and non-living nature, analysis and data entry for both office and field conditions