Erasmus partner institutions
Erasmus exchanges are based on bilateral agreements that have been signed for specific fields of study between the faculties and colleges of UT and corresponding academic units at partner universities. Students can only apply for Erasmus exchanges within the framework of the Erasmus agreements that have been signed concerning fields of study relevant to the applicant's current field of study.
Below you will find the partner higher education institutions listed by academic unit along with the terms and conditions agreed under the student mobility agreements with a foreign higher education institution.
Faculty of Theology
Faculty of Law (homepage of the Faculty)
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Science and Technology
- Department of Geography, Department of Geology - ask Departmental Coordinator for more information!
- Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology
- Institute of Physics
- Institute of Chemistry
- Department of Botany (homepage of the Department)
Faculty of Exercise and Sport Sciences
- Institute of Sport Pedagogy and Coaching
- Institute of Exercise Biology and Physiotherapy
Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
Faculty of Social Sciences and Education
- Institute of Journalism and Communication
- Institute of Government and Politics - ask Departmental Coordinator for more information!
- Institute of Psychology
- Institute of Sociology and Social Policy
- Institute of Educational Science
Faculty of Philosophy
- Institute of History and Archaeology
- Institute of Estonian and General Linguistics
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Semiotics
- Department of German Language and Literature
- French Language and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Italian Language and Literature
- Department of English Language and Literature
- Department of Slavonic Languages and Literatures
- Department of Classical Philology
- Department of Scandinavian Languages and Literature
- Department of Ethnology
- Theatre Research and Literary Theory
- The Department of Estonian and Comparative Folklore
- Department of Arts
Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Institute of Mathematics
- Institute of Computer Science
Viljandi Culture Academy (homepage of the Academy)
Under the Erasmus programme, every participating institution is given its own code, which must be used on all agreements and application forms. These codes are given in the table of partner universities. In addition, the programme also uses codes for fields of study.
Take a look at the General list of the Erasmus Partner Institutions (the list has been updated as of February 1, 2013).