Erasmus+ partner institutions
Erasmus exchanges are based on bilateral agreements that have been signed for specific fields of study between the faculties of UT and corresponding academic units at partner universities. Students can only apply for Erasmus exchanges within the framework of the Erasmus agreements that have been signed concerning fields of study relevant to the applicant's current field of study. Below you will find the partner higher education institutions listed by academic unit along with the terms and conditions agreed under the student mobility agreements.
- Find a foreign university of your interest from the partners list of your academic unit;
- Pay attention to the study field and level of studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd) the exchange is opened to;
- Find out how many students are accepted per academic year;
- Take a look on the foreign university's website for incoming exchange students - what are the courses they offer, what is the language of instruction, how does their acaemic calendar suits you etc.
- Consult your Departmental Erasmus Coordinator, Program Director or Supervisor when choosing the host university.