Allowances and scholarships
Scholarships are a good way to fund study and are open to a wide range of students.
Most of the English taught study programmes, still not all, offer tuition waiver scholarships. That means that the students receiving this scholarship do not have to pay the tuition fee, if they complete a full-time study load. For more information about tuition waiver scholarships and scholarship information for all levels look here.
When enrolled, there is a number of different scholarships the UT students can apply (in some cases need to be the students of II or higher semesters):
- Specialisation stipend
- Achivement stipend
- Needs-based special allowance
- Needs-based study allowance
- Scholarship for students with special needs
- Doctoral allowance
- Doctoral stipend (smart specialisation)
- UT Foundation offers large variety of scholarships.
- Estonian Governmental Scholarships for international Bachelor`s, Master`s and Doctoral level students - (application period 01.04. - 01.05.2017)
- Dora Plus grant for Master`s students
- Dora Plus grant for PhD students: short term mobility (up to 30 days), doctoral students mobility (1-10 months)
In order to get latest information about scholarships and study abroad options, join the stipends list (by clicking Liitu listiga and entering your e-mail adress).