Department of Classical Philology
University of Tartu
COLLOQUIUM BALTICUM VII: CLASSICAL HERITAGE AND MODERNITY
18-20 November 2007, TARTU
- General information
- All sessions and discussions (except the reception on Sunday evening) take place at Atlantis Conference Centre (address: Narva mnt 2). The duration of all papers is 15 minutes. For discussion there are additional 20 minutes at the end of each session.
- Download the programme as a PDF or RTF file (update: 15 November 2007)
- Organizers and supporters
- The 7th conference of the Baltic Network of Classical Scholars is organized by the Department of Classical Philology of the University of Tartu and Morgenstern Society. The colloquium is also celebrating the 375th anniversary of the University of Tartu (established in 1632). We are grateful to our supporters: University of Tartu, Estonian Cultural Endowment, Cultural Endowment of Tartu, Tartu City Government and International Office (Akademisches Auslandsamt) of the University of Greifswald.
- Colloquium Balticum main page (at Greifswald)
- Mailing list for the participants (at Tartu)