Current vacancies for non-academic staff
Proteomics Core Facility of University of Tartu (UT) is looking for
UT PCF is looking for a specialist for a full-time position (contract up to 2 years with a possible extension).
Tasks of the specialist include:
- Running and overlooking LC/MS/MS sample analyses
- LC/MS/MS method development
- data analyses.
- M.Sc. degree or higher in life sciences
- At least 1-year previous work experience in a laboratory
- Reading and communication skills in English
- Precision, correctness and responsibility.
Work location: Tartu, Estonia.
Previous knowledge or experience with LC/MS/MS instruments is not required (training on-site).
Please send your CV with a requested salary by 1st April 2019 to sergo.kasvandik [ät] ut.ee.
Additional information: Sergo Kasvandik, Manager of Proteomics Core Facility of University of Tartu (sergo.kasvandik [ät] ut.ee, 737 4864)