Current vacancies for non-academic staff
University of Tartu (UT) is looking for
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING SPECIALIST (RUSSIAN SPEAKING)
Your main task is to organise and develop the international marketing activities of UT and recruit students to the university’s international study programmes. Daily working languages are English and Russian.
- Implement the international marketing activities of UT (online marketing, events abroad, etc.)
- Develop marketing materials (brochures, videos, banners, etc.)
- Manage the official website of UT
- Communicate daily with international students
- Develop international alumni relations
- Take part in or lead other marketing projects (International Student Ambassadors, market research, etc.)
- Analyse, plan and set goals to international marketing activities
- You have a higher education degree (preferably business administration or marketing) and previous work experience in marketing or related field.
- You can speak and write in Russian and English fluently.
- You have experience in or a very strong interest in online marketing (VK, Facebook, Google Ads, etc.).
- You have experience of working in volunteer organisations.
- You are ready to work during the weekends or outside of business hours (we will compensate it!).
- You love all cultures and have preferably lived abroad.
- Your life motto: Impossible is nothing!
- You are independent – travelling to Kazakhstan alone? No problem! When?
- Standing in front of 300 people and giving a presentation is a piece of cake for you.
- You are positive, patient and you can tolerate high stress.
- Interesting and challenging job at a TOP 1.2% university
- Office in the main building of the university
- Possibility to travel all around the world
- International work experience
- Youthful team members
Job type: Full-time
Start date: the second half of September 2019
Location: Ülikooli 18, Tartu, Estonia
More information: Ekaterina Tikhonova, International Marketing Specialist, ekaterina.tikhonova [ät] ut.ee, +372 737 6109
To apply send us your CV in English (including salary expectation) and answers to the questions below (max 1,5 A4) by August 28, 2019 to Eveli Soo, Head of International Marketing, eveli.soo [ät] ut.ee.
Please answer these questions:
1. (answer in Russian) Your luggage full of brochures did not arrive at the destination point. The fair starts next morning. You need to present the university to the students in an empty booth. How do you manage?
2. (answer in Russian) You need to organise the International Student Ambassadors of UT to work voluntarily on several marketing projects throughout the year. How do you select the people for the team? How would you keep them motivated throughout the year?
3. (answer in Russian) The University of Tartu has an official page on VK. Your job would be to manage it. Analyse the page and suggest how to develop the page to increase the audience numbers? What kind of content would you add?
4. (answer in English) Why do you think universities recruit international students?
5. (answer in English) How would you answer the following email from an international student who wishes to study at UT: Dear sir, hi m Neelam I m working in bpo I want to study in estonia I m gurdurate I want to dioplma in business so please clear me the cost & fee please reply me,
I wait your mail. Neelam