Admission Interview via Skype
If there is an entrance interview required for admission, it might take place via Skype and a candidate is not expected to show up for an interview in person. Applicants will be informed of their exam date(s) and time(s) by the respective faculty. The candidates have to be aware of the procedure practiced for Skype interviews at UT. UT uses free Skype software to conduct the video call. For information about the use of Skype, see https://support.skype.com/en/. The interviewee must create a Skype account for themselves.
The applicant needs the following solutions for the interview via Skype
- A computer or smart device with the Skype software installed in it. In addition, the computer or smart device must have a web camera, earphones and microphone (built-in or separate). As the applicant must be visually identified at the interview, the use of the web camera is mandatory, not recommended.
- The internet connection with a speed of at least 1 Mb/s (upload/download) is recommended for the video call.
At the Skype interview:
- the applicant must have an identity document;
- the applicant has to ensure that the room where they stay is free from other persons or background noise;
- the applicant must take into account that they are not allowed to save the interview.