ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FIRST LEVEL OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN 2021
Students are admitted according to a ranking list formed on the basis of entrance requirements set for each curriculum.
Admissions to programmes with previous Estonian language proficiency requirement
- In order to start studying in Estonian, international students are required to have at least B1 level in Estonian. Applicants interested in the programmes of Medicine (Estonian-taught group), Dentistry, Pharmacy and Special Education are required to submit the results of Estonian language proficiency exam at level B2 (80 points minimum) or C1.
- Admission is based on state exams, grades or entrance examinations. For further information on admissions details in Estonian, please see each programme's admissions website (in Estonian). Note, that state exams (riigieksamid) can be replaced with the graduation exams taken in applicants homecountry.
Programmes without the Estonian language requirement
- Estonian language proficiency on at least B1 level is not required for the three programmes named below. Applicants who do not have sufficient Estonian language skills at the time of applying need to complete Intensive Estonian Language Course (60 ECTS) if admitted.The language courses are offered on the basis of Russian in Narva. Students who would start to learn Estonian on the basis of Russian have to meet the Russian language requirements upon applying.
- Admission to following programmes is based on an entrance examination. Please note that entrance exams take place from 3 July to 11 July, 2021.
- Information Technology Systems Development (Narva College)
- Languages and Multilingualism in School (Narva College)
- Youth Work (Narva College)
Further information about the entrance examinations at the Narva College's programmes is available here.