Cancellation and Refund Policy
Terms of Cancellation and Refund
- If you wish to cancel your participation, you must inform the programme director in writing via e-mail, fax or letter.
- 90% of the programme fee will be refunded if you cancel participation and apply for refund at least 30 days before the start of the programme.
- If you inform of your cancellation less than 30 days before the start of the programme, no refund is made.
- If the University of Tartu has to cancel the programme due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be informed of that within one week after the application deadline at the latest. We will fully refund the programme fee or offer a substitute programme. Please note that the university cannot take any responsibility for covering personal travel costs. Thus we recommend getting an insurance coverage.
- The university reserves the right to claim the programme fee in accordance with the above-mentioned terms if you have received a Letter of Acceptance from the programme director and cancel the participation without a written notice.
NB! The same policy applies if you are forced to cancel because you did not receive a visa.
Management of the Refund
- To apply for the refund, please send a written request with the relevant bank data via e-mail, fax or letter to the programme director.
- Refund will be made to the person/institution who paid the programme fee.