AEN competition for 2019/20 academic year
Required application documents (in English):
- Application for study abroad (incl. list of three preferred universities);
- Statement of purpose (letter of motivation);
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor or professor at UT;
- Transcript of records (with average grade, in English; ask from your dean's office/institute);
- Certificate on command of English (IELTS, TOEFL or the test of UT College of Foreign Languages and Cultures; check the language requirements from university descriptions on AEN webpage).
Application deadline: January 15, 2019.
Please submit your application documents (hard copies) to the UT Study Abroad Centre (Ülikooli 18-131).
*It is possible to apply even if you have not received the results of your TOEFL/IELTS test by the deadline (although the test must be taken). On that occasion, you will have to submit some other proof of language proficiency, e.g. confirmation from language professor, UT language test.