AEN competition for 2020/21 academic year
Required application documents (in English):
- Application for study abroad (incl. list of three preferred universities);
- Statement of purpose (letter of motivation);
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor or professor at UT;
- Transcript of records (with average grade, in English; ask from your dean's office/institute);
- Certificate on command of English (IELTS, TOEFL or the test of UT College of Foreign Languages and Cultures; check the language requirements from university descriptions on AEN webpage).
Application deadline: January 15, 2020.
Please submit your application documents (hard copies) to the UT Study Abroad Centre (Ülikooli 18-131).