Study as an exchange student at Hokkaido University
HUSTEP competition for the Spring 2021
Programme: HUSTEP for Bachelor's level students from all specialities (must have completed at least two years of studies at UT prior to arrival in Japan;
Study period: spring semester (from April to Aug);
- UT application for study abroad;
- Statement of purpose (letter of motivation) (original, in English);
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor or professor at UT (original, in English);
- Transcript of records (original, in English);
- Certificate on command of English (IELTS or TOEFL; TOEFL iBT: at least 79; IELTS: at least 6.5);
- Certificate on command of Japanese (may be submitted but it is not necessarily required).
Application deadline: October 15, 2020.
Please send your application documents to coordinator e-mail : eveli.putsepp [ät] ut.ee
Students selected by the UT committee to Hokkaido University must send HUSTEP application together with required enclosures to Hokkaido University
More information and forms of documents: HUSTEP > Applying.