NEBRASKA WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY (NWU)
Programme: Inter-university cooperation agreementStudy period: 1-2 semesters (Aug-Dec and/or Jan-May)Target group: Bachelor's and Master's level students; NB! Exchange students are not allowed to take any graduate level courses, and any courses for which students do not meet with NWU prerequisites. Requirements:
- Average grade higher than 3.2;
- English proficiency: English language test of UT College of Foreign Languages and Cultures (level B2 on CEFR), TOEFL iBT 71, IELTS 5.5.
- Exchange students must take courses for at least 12 US credit points (24 ECTS) per semester.
Students who are excited to help NWU promote the exchange program at University of Tartu.
Scholarship: free tuition at host institution, accommodation in the dormitory, meals (accommodation and meals are not covered during the holidays)
Applying to the host university: once a year, deadline usually in January/February (applications for the next academic year).Competitions will be announced about one month before the application deadline.
More information about the university: Nebraska Wesleyan University, Course Catalog
The competition is open to Master's and 2nd and 3rd year Bachelor's level students of all specialities.
- Transcript of records from UT (with an average grade, in English; ask from your dean's office);
- Statement of purpose (letter of motivation, in English);
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor or professor at UT (in English);
- Proof of English language skills (IELTS, TOEFL or the test of UT College of Foreign Languages and Cultures).
Application deadline: February 07, 2021.
Students selected by the UT grant committee to NWU will have to submit their application documents to NWU. Among other things copy of passport and financial certification (bank statement; required for visa application, students must have at least 1400 USD per semester in their personal funds) are also required.