Study as an exchange student at Saint-Petersburg State University
ST. PETERSBURG STATE UNIVERSITY (SPSU)
Programme: Inter-university cooperation agreement
Study period: 1-2 semesters (academic year: Sept-June)
Target group: students from all study levels and faculties
Language of instruction: mainly Russian, some faculties also offer courses in English; more information about courses: Academic Offer.
Language requirements: Students whose primary language is not Russian must meet level B2 requirements for Russian proficiency.
Scholarship: free tuition and accommodation in the dormitory.
Applying to the host university: usually once a year, deadline in April (applications for the next academic year). If not all student places are filled, an additional competition may be announced in September (for the spring semester of the current academic year).
More information about the university: SPSU
Competition to SPSU for the academic year 2020/21
- - UT application for study abroad;
- Statement of purpose (letter of motivation) (original, in English and Russian - if you plan to take courses in Russian);
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor or professor at UT (original, in English);
- Transcript of records (original, in English);
- * Certificate on command of English (IELTS, TOEFL or UT's language Centre) and/or Russian (TORFL test or certificate from the language instructor).
*Students whose primary language is not Russian must meet level B2 requirements for Russian proficiency according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. More information about language levels and tests: The Center of Testing the Russian Language.
More information about application and language requirements: SPSU
Application deadline: March 12, 2020.
Please submit your application documents (hard copies) to the UT Study Abroad Centre (Ülikooli 18-131).