Study as an exchange student at the University of Melbourne
Competition to the University of Melbourne for the academic year 2021/22
- Transcript of records (with average grade, in English; ask from your dean's office/college); Master's students must also submit a copy of diploma supplement (in English) on the previous level of study;
- Statement of purpose (in English);
- List of requested courses at the University of Melbourne (list at least 6 courses, information about courses: University Handbook);
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor or professor at UT (in English);
- Certificate on command of English (IELTS, TOEFL, UT language test; minimum requirements for language skills can be found on the University of Melbourne website);
- Some faculties have additional requirements for applicants, more information: Faculty Requirements.
Application deadline: February 07, 2021.
The students selected by the UT grant committee to the University of Melbourne will also have to complete University of Melbourne online application and submit the copy of passport (page bearing personal details).