Erasmus+ Programme Global Engagement Module
The aim of the module is for students to acquire generic competences, and to foster global engagement, in order to enable them to work effectively with different perspectives and beyond disciplinary and cultural boundaries. There is an emphasis on intercultural bridging skills, communication, effective teamwork and understanding of diversity. Active learning and personalized feedback are used in the module.
2nd and 3rd-year bachelor’s students of all curricula of the University of Tartu
- 5 ECTS
- Study language: English
- Online studies: 1 March – 13 May 2022
- On-site studies (Ghent, Göttingen, Groningen) 23–30 April 2022
- The University of Tartu pays a Erasmus+ scholarship (70 euros per day), which helps to partially cover the living and travel expenses of on-site studies.
- The Global Engagement Module is a Erasmus+ Programme Blended Intensive Programme (BIP) – a short, intensive programme that uses innovative ways of learning and teaching, including online cooperation.
From 27 September to 24 October.
How to apply?
- Write a motivation letter, in which you also mention your preferred study module
- Public Health (University of Groningen)
- Migration and Society (Ghent University)
- Climate Change (University of Göttingen)
- Add your average grade (weighted average over all learning outcomes) to the end of the motivation letter.
- Submit your application at UT mobility system.
- Use the UT user ID to log in to the system. When entering the system, select “Outgoing student mobility” and the competition called ENLIGHT GEM. Host institution: University of Groningen, The Netherlands.
If you have any questions about filling in the application on the SoleMove website, please contact studyabroad [ät] ut.ee.
Questions related to studies should be sent to enlight [ät] ut.ee.
Five students will be selected from the applicants by 1 November to participate in the pilot project of the Global Engagement Module.
As part the ENLIGHT project, the universities of Groningen, Ghent and Göttingen has developed the Global Engagement Module for students from all nine ENLIGHT universities (University of Groningen, Ghent University, University of Göttingen, University of Bordeaux, University of the Basque Country, Comenius University Bratislava, National University of Ireland, Galway, University of Tartu, Uppsala University).
More information: Enlight, Global Engagement Module.