Estonian Development Cooperation Scholarships for Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine and Belarus
Estonian Development Cooperation scholarships are financed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid.
Scholarship deadline: TBS
Scholarships are available for the students (and teacher training lecturers) from Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine and Belarus.
Programmes possibly eligible for the scholarship (TBS):
- Juri Lotman and the Semiotics of Culture: Contemporary Applications in Tartu 1–12 July; 2019
- Understanding Russia: Insights into Contemporary Russian Culture and Politics in Tallinn, Narva and Tartu 15–27 July; 2019
- Current Social Issues in East Asia: Ageing Societies and the Role of Women in Tartu 12–23 August; 2019
- Educational Change in Times of Rapid Technological Innovation in Tartu 21–30 August; 2019
- Programme fee (tuition, cultural programme, study visits and transportation during the programme between different cities);
- Housing in shared double or triple rooms with other students;
- Travel and Subsistence grant (paid during the programme in Tartu) in the amount of 220 euro.
Who is eligible?
Bachelor students from 2nd year of university studies and master level students (not PhD), who have citizenship of Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine or Belarus.
How to apply?
There is one online application form to apply simultaneously for the summer programme as well as for the scholarship. Do not forget to note in the online application that you want to apply for the Estonian Development Cooperation Scholarship and add all needed documentations:
- Motivation letter (up to 1.5 page) or video clip (max 5 minutes) for the programme Educational Change in Times of Rapid Technological Innovation
- Transcript of academic records
- Copy of the passport
Students who's documents are not submitted correctly will not be considered as applicants by the scholarship committee.