1. Go to the DreamApply page. At first sign up and create and account for yourself.
2. Log in with the applicant code given to you. Please write down your code, as you need it every time you want to log in to the system. NB! You will also receive an e-mail with the code.
3. On the Univesity of Tartu DreamApply page choose a preferred programme. We strongly advise you to first read through the information provided and then click "Apply now".
4. Start filling in the application by providing all the details asked. NB! The system saves your input from time to time, but it is recommended to save it yourself as well.
You need to fill in the following information:
5. You do not have to fill in the whole application at once. If you start early enough, you will have time to come back, make changes and upload documents. To proceed some other time, click on "Continue later".
6. Once you have completed filling in the application and uploaded all the necessary documents, click on "Submit application".
7. If you have submitted the application, but wish to make changes before the application deadline, you can do this by reopening and resubmitting the application.
1. Go to "Offers" and choose an offer you want to accept as your final decision.
2. After making the decision, click on "Save my choices and finish". You should see your choice marked in green as "Your final decision". Once you have declined the offer, it cannot be accepted any more.
1. Go to "My application" and select "View".
2. Please pay attention, that you click on "Print" and not on "PDF".
3. You need to print all the selected parts shown on the photo below. Please leave "Documents" part unticked. NB! Pay attention to the confirmation page section. You need to sign it and send it to the university along with the other required documents.