Kiel University International Summer Course
Kiel University is organising the 73rd international summer school: "Germany today - language, society, nation, culture" from 20th July - 14th August 2020. The four weeks summer course helps participants to improve their German language skills (no courses for beginners), as well as to inform them about Germany today (language, society, nation and culture). More information: Internationaler Sommerkurs.
The scholarship covers the full course costs (incl. accommodation and half-board).
Competition is open to students from all study levels and specialities. NB! Students who are planning to graduate at the end of the academic year 2019/20 cannot apply!
Applicants must have good command in German . Students should have passed the level A 2.2 before they can participate in Summer Course.
- summer course application;
- Curriculum Vitae (in German);
- statement of purpose (in English and in German);
- letter of recommendation from a supervisor or professors at UT (in English OR in German and in Estonian);
- transcript of records (with average grade; in English);
- Certificate on command of German (acceptable are international tests, UT's language test, certificate from language instructor).
Application deadline: February 12, 2020.
Please submit your application documents (hard copies) to the UT Study Abroad Centre (Ülikooli 18-131).