The people who are interested in developing their own digital image processing procedure and also students who want to have more critical point of view to the digital image processing are the main target group of this course.
The students who have successfully passed the course will get certificate of University of Tartu.
No specific preliminary knowledge needed
- arithmetic and logic operations;
- convolution and correlation;
- mask operation;
- image averaging;
- ordered statistical filters;
- illumination enchantment;
- first and second order differential operations.
Accomplishing the test and assessment which are provided in Moodle.
Computer Engineering masters program (arvutitehnika magistriõpe)
- What I liked the most was how interactive the course was. Being a beginner in image processing, I could easily get my doubts cleared by the teachers. The videos were easily understandable too.
- The course was well organized into sections by using Moodle.
- The skilled professor.
- The course materials assisted a lot in understanding what image processing really is. The quality is good and deserve grade A.