Students taking this course should be familiar with the general concept of auditing and main aspects of performance audit: economy, efficiency and effectiveness.
The students who have successfully passed the course will get certificate of University of Tartu.
MOOCs on environmental auditing by the National Audit Office of Estonia/ Foreword by the Auditor General Janar Holm
Accomplishing the tests and final assignment which are provided in Moodle environment
After completing the course learner:
- is familiar with basic environmental management principles and understands their significance,
- understands the importance and complexity of the concept of sustainable development,
- knows the main governance tools that are used in environmental management,
- is familiar with the steps in audit cycle,
- is familiar with the audit planning tool - audit design matrix,
- is familiar with the process of reporting and communicating audit results.