Motivation letter requirements for Business Administration
NB! The motivation letter must be submitted with your online application on DreamApply Estonia by the application deadline.
Please write a brief motivation letter (in English, maximum of 4600 characters with spaces) based on the following points:
- give an overview of your objectives and motives to study Business Administration;
- explain why you choose the University of Tartu as a study place;
- describe linkages between your previous studies and/or if relevant also of your work experience and the programme of Business Administration;
- describe your career perspectives after completing the programme of Business Administration;
- describe how you are planning to finance your Bachelor's studies in Tartu;
- provide other relevant information that you consider we should know about you or your studies.
- reasoning in describing the objectives and motives to study in the programme (max 40 points);
- linkages between earlier studies and/or work experience and the Business Administration programme (max 20 points);
- argumentation skills (max 40 points).
The maximum score for motivation letter is 100 points and the result is positive only if the applicant gains 51 points or more. Only those applicants who score 66 points or higher (out of 100) as a combined score from both the motivation letter and mathematics result, will be considered for admission.