Motivation letter requirements for Science and Technology
Please write a brief motivation letter (in English, maximum of 4 600 characters with spaces) based on the following points:
The bachelor’s programme in Science and Technology has three specialisations:
*genetics and biotechnology
*bioengineering and robotics
*chemistry and materials sciences
1. Which of the three specialisations interests you most and why?
2. Which elective courses would you like to take? (Elective courses need to be chosen from the list of courses of elective module of Science and Technology programme).
3. Why are you particularly interested in this Science and Technology bachelor’s programme?
4. In which role do you see yourself in your future job after completion of the programme and what is your personal motivation to study Science and Technology?
5. How do you plan to implement the skills to be gained from the programme in your future career?
· fit between the student’s goals and the programme (40 %)
· analytical and argumentation skills (40 %)
· fluency of written English (20 %)
The maximum score for motivation letter is 100 points and the result is positive only if the applicant gains 51 points or more. Only those applicants who score 66 points or higher (out of 100) as a combined score from the motivation letter, mathematics result and science subject result, will be considered for admission.