Motivation letter requirements for Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management
The motivation letter must be submitted with your application package.
Please write a brief motivation letter (in English, maximum of 4600 characters with spaces) based on the following points:
- describe what skills and knowledge you have acquired through previous education and working experience;
- describe how the master's programme is related to your previous studies;
- analyse how the master's programme benefits your professional and academic career.
- analytical and argumentation skills (60%)
- knowledge of written English (40%)
The maximum score for motivation letter is 100 points and the result is positive only if the applicant gains 51 points or more. Applicants with a positive score for the motivation letter will be invited to the interview.