University of Tartu invites students to apply to the Global Engagement Module
The University of Tartu invites 2nd and 3rd-year bachelor’s students of all curricula to apply to the Global Engagement Module, which offers great opportunities for internationalisation and teamwork.
The Global Engagement Module has been developed within the ENLIGHT project for students of all nine ENLIGHT partner universities. The first edition of the module aims for students to acquire generic competences, and to foster global engagement. The module focuses on real-world challenges and cultural diversity, and inclusion of various stakeholders. There is an emphasis on intercultural bridging skills, communication and effective teamwork. Active learning methods and personalised feedback are used.
The module is a blended intensive programme, which combines on-site and online learning. The period of online studies is from 1 March to 13 May 2022, and on-site studies from 23 to 30 April 2022. Completion of the module gives 5 credits.
Application is open from 27 September to 24 October.
- Write a short motivation letter, in which you also mention your preferred study module
- Public Health (University of Groningen)
- Migration and Society (Ghent University)
- Climate Change (University of Göttingen)
- Add your average grade (weighted average over all learning outcomes) to the end of the motivation letter.
- Submit your application in the University of Tartu mobility system.
- Use the UT user ID to log in to the system. When entering the system, select “Outgoing student mobility” and the competition called ENLIGHT GEM.
From all the applicants of the University of Tartu, five students are selected to participate in the pilot project of the module in the spring of 2022. The selected students will be announced on 1 November.
Further information: Tiina Jaksman, Enlight Project Manager, 737 6167, tiina.jaksman [ät] ut.ee