Application documents and notification of results
In order to be considered for the position, the candidate must submit to the UT Human Resources Office (email: personal [ät] ut.ee; postal address: 18 Ülikooli St,Tartu 50090 ESTONIA) following documents:
- a letter of application to the Rector,
- a motivation letter,
- a curriculum vitae in the established format,
- a list of research publications (if necessary, enclosing copies or offprints of more important publications),
- a copy of a document (including its annexes) which shows the candidate to hold the required qualification (authorized translation into Estonian, English or Russian if the credential is not in one of these languages). A candidate can be required to submit the original or a certified copy of the document (including its annexes) showing the candidate to hold the required qualification. If the candidate has acquired the higher education in question abroad, he or she may be required to submit an assessment issued by the Academic Recognition Information Centre (the Estonian ENIC/NARIC) of his or her qualification in respect of the qualification requirements for the position;
- a research agenda including contacts of two references,
- other materials considered relevant by the candidate (a list of such materials must be included in the application or annexed to it).
Number of copies: 1
Notification of results: The candidate will be notified of election results within two weeks following the election. The assessments drawn up in respect of the candidate and the documents specified in paragraph 5 of the list of documents will be returned to the candidate. Unsuccessful candidates can also request the return of documents specified in paragraphs 2 -4 of the list.
Regulations for recruitment of teaching and research staff
Job Descriptions of the Academic Staff of The University of Tartu
Regulations for Recruitment of teaching and Research Staff
UT salary rules