The Counselling Centre is closed for face-to-face visits until the end of state of emergengy, but career counsellors support you via web (video call, call, e-mail). Please take contact with career counsellor directly!
Career counselling helps students make decisions related to their work and education, plan and develop their career and develop their job searching skills. All students from the University of Tartu (incl. doctoral students) can get career counselling, also students from the Pärnu and Narva College and Viljandi Culture Academy.
A career counsellor helps students to:
- better understand themselves (incl. analysing their knowledge, abilities, skills, interests, values, needs and characteristics);
- make the choice of their specialisation and make decisions related to their further education plans;
- see and evaluate the real situation (incl. study and work opportunities);
- planning working life (incl. applying for a job, drawing up documents and preparing for a job interview);
- if necessary, re-evaluate the situation and make new choices and decisions.
Counselling Centre is closed for face-to-face visits until the end of state of emergency, but counselling is continuously available via web. To register for counselling, please contact the counsellor directly.
For more information about working in Estonia, visit the web page www.workinestonia.com