KANAGAWA UNIVERSITYProgramme: Inter-university cooperation agreementStudy period: 1-2 semesters (academic year: Sept-July);Target group: students from all study levels and faculties;Language of instruction: mainly Japanese, to study in English: List of courses taught in English.
- Minimum command of English B2;
- Minimum command of Japanese: Level N2. (if you plan to study in Japanese)
More information: Guidelines.Scholarship: free tuition; it may be possible to apply for Kanagawa University's scholarship (Yoneda Yoshimori Education Scholarship for Exchange Students) or JASSO scholarship. More information: Exchange program.Applying to the host university: once a year, deadline is usually in February (applications for the next academic year).
If not all student places are filled, additional competition may be announced in September (for the spring semester of current academic year).Competitions will be announced about one month before the application deadline.
More information about the university and application requirements: Kanagawa University.
- Statement of purpose (letter of motivation, in English);
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor or professor at UT (in English);
- Transcript of records (with average grade, in English, ask from your dean's office); Master's and PhD students must also submit a copy of diploma supplement (in English) on the previous level of study;
- Certificate on command of English (IELTS, TOEFL, UT's College of Foreign Languages and Cultures test, confirmation from language instructor);
- Certificate on command of Japanese if you plan to study in Japanese (JLPT Level N2 or certificate from a language instructor: Japanese language form).
Application deadline: February 07 2021.