University of Tartu scholarships for students from ENLIGHT partner universities
Application period: 16.03.2021 - 15.05.2021
The Unviersity of Tartu offers 9 scholarships (one participant from each ENLIGHT partner university) for the International Summer University 2021: Educational Change in Times of Rapid Technological Innovation taking place online in Tartu 16 – 25 August; 2021. In case the Covid-19 situation does not allow us to organise a physical event, the course will take place online in November 2021.
Scholarship covers tuition, cost of the study visits, cultural and social programme, services of the host university and accommodation in double rooms.
Who is eligible?
Scholarships are available for the students (and teacher training lecturers) from University of the Basque Country, University of Bordeaux, Comenius University Bratislava, National University Ireland Galway, Ghent University, University of Göttingen, University of Groningen, Uppsala University, University of Tartu.
How to apply?
There is one online application form to apply simultaneously for the summer programme as well as for the scholarship. Do not forget to note in the online application that you want to apply for the University of Tartu scholarship for ENLIGHT and add all needed documentations:
- Video clip (max 5 minutes) for the programme Educational Change in Times of Rapid Technological Innovation
- Transcript of academic records
- Copy of the passport
Video clip (max 5 min)
The video clip is the opportunity for the applicant to provide an overall explanation as to why she/he wants to be part of the summer programme.
The applicants can use the following questions:
- What are the major challenges that education is currently facing? What is the role of educational technology in addressing those challenges?
- What is the role that technology actually has in the applicant’s teaching practice?
- How can participation in the summer programme contribute to the applicant’s professional development?
Students who's documents are not submitted correctly will not be considered as applicants by the scholarship committee.