University of Tartu scholarships for U4 students
Application period: 03.05.2019 - 15.05.2019
This summer the Unviersity of Tartu offers 4 scholarships for the Internationl Summer University programme Educational Change in Times of Rapid Technological Innovation taking place in Tartu 21–30 August; 2019
Scholarship covers tuition, cost of the study visits, cultural and social programme, services of the host university and accommodation in double rooms.
Who is eligible?
Scholarships are available for the students (and teacher training lecturers) from Ghent University, University of Göttingen, University of Gröningen and Uppsala University.
How to apply?
There is one online application form to apply simultaneously for the summer programme as well as for the scholarship. Do not forget to note in the online application that you want to apply for the University of Tartu scholarship for U4 students and add all needed documentations:
- Video clip (max 5 minutes) for the programme Educational Change in Times of Rapid Technological Innovation
- Transcript of academic records
- Copy of the passport
Video clip (max 5 min)
The video clip is the opportunity for the applicant to provide an overall explanation as to why she/he wants to be part of the summer programme.
The applicants can use the following questions:
- What are the major challenges that education is currently facing? What is the role of educational technology in addressing those challenges?
- What is the role that technology actually has in the applicant’s teaching practice?
- How can participation in the summer programme contribute to the applicant’s professional development?
Students who's documents are not submitted correctly will not be considered as applicants by the scholarship committee.