PUSAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY (PNU)
Programme: Inter-university cooperation agreementStudy period: 1-2 semesters (Sept-Dec and/or March-June)Target group: students from all study levels and facultiesFaculties NOT open to exchange students: Medicine, Dentistry, Korean Medicine, Nursing, Law.Language of instruction: Korean and English, it is also possible to study Korean. Information about courses: Courses in Foreign Languages.Language requirements:
- English proficiency: at least level B2 on CEF scale;
- Proficiency in Korean language is not necessarily required (if student takes courses taught in English).
Scholarship: free tuition at host institution.
Applying to the host university: usually once a year, deadline in March-April (applications for the next academic year). If not all student places are filled, an additional competition may be announced in September (for the spring semester of the same academic year).
More information about the university Pusan National University, PNU Fact Sheet
Students selected by the UT grant committee to PNU must submit their application documents to Pusan National University. More information about required documents: PNU Fact Sheet.
Application documents (in English):
- UT application for study abroad;
- Statement of purpose (letter of motivation);
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor or professor at UT;
- Transcript of records (with average grade; in English); Master's and PhD students must also submit a copy of diploma supplement (in English) on the previous level of study (ask for that at the Student Admissions from your coordinator);
- Certificate on command of English (IELTS, TOEFL, UT language test or any other test), minimum requirement: at least level B2 on CEF scale;
- Certificate on command of Korean language (if applicable).
Application deadline: March 12, 2020.
Please submit your application documents (hard copies) to the UT Study Abroad Centre (Ülikooli 18-131).
Students selected by the UT grant committee to PNU will have to submit their application documents to PNU. Among other things the following are required:- Copy of passport (page bearing personal details);- PNU online application;- Evidence of financial standing, e.g. bank statement (in English): required for visa application - students must have at least 4000 USD per semester in their personal funds.