SALISBURY UNIVERSITY (SU)
Programme: Inter-university cooperation agreementStudy period: 1-2 semesters (academic year Aug-May)Target group: students from all study levels and faculties; students from Medicine have limited chances for applying. Check also the offered courses.Language of instruction: EnglishRequirements:
- English proficiency: at least level B2 on CEF scale, TOEFL iBT: at least 79 p, IELTS: at least 6.5 p, test of UT College of Foreign Languages and Cultures: at least level B2;
- Exchange students must take courses at Salisbury University for at least 12 US credit points (24 ECTS) per semester.
Scholarship: free tuition and accommodation in the dormitory.
Applying to the host university: usually once a year, deadline in January (applications for the next academic year). If not all student places are filled, an additional competition may be announced in September (for the spring semester of the current academic year).
Competition will be announced about one month before the application deadline.
More information about the university and courses: Salisbury University and Course Offerings.
Students selected by the UT grant committee to SU must submit their application documents to Salisbury University. More information on SU Center for International Education webpage. Among other things financial certification (bank statement, required for visa invitation, students must have at least 4500 USD per semester in their personal funds) and copy of passport (page bearing personal details) are required.
- Statement of purpose (letter of motivation, in English);
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor or professor at UT (in English);
- Transcript of records (with average grade, in English; ask from your dean's office); Master's and PhD students must also submit a copy of diploma supplement (in English) on the previous level of study;
- Certificate on command of English (IELTS, TOEFL or the test of UT language test).
Application deadline: January 15, 2021.
Students selected by the UT grant committee to SU must submit their application documents to Salisbury University. Among other things financial certification (bank statement, required for visa invitation, students must have at least 4500 USD per semester in their personal funds) and copy of passport (page bearing personal details) are also required.