SOONGSIL UNIVERSITY (SU)Programme: Inter-university cooperation agreementStudy period: 1-2 semesters (Sept-Dec and/or March-June)Target group: students from all study levels and facultiesLanguage of instruction: Korean and English, Courses in English, it is also possible to study KoreanLanguage requirements:
- English proficiency: at least level B2 on CEF scale;
- Proficiency in Korean language is not necessarily required (if student takes courses taught in English).
Scholarship: free tuition at host institution.
Applying to the host university: usually once a year, deadline in March-April (applications for the next academic year). If not all student places are filled, an additional competition may be announced in September (for the spring semester of the current academic year).
More information about the university and the courses: Soongsil University and Fact Sheet.
Students selected by the UT grant committee to SU must submit their application documents to Soongsil University. Host university will make the final decision about admission. More information about the application process and requirements.
The competition is open to PhD, Master's and 2nd and 3rd year Bachelor's level students of all specialities.
Application documents (in English):- UT application for study abroad;
- statement of purpose (letter of motivation);
- letter of recommendation from a supervisor or professor at UT (original, in English);
- transcript of records (original, in English);
- * certificate on command of English (IELTS, TOEFL or UT's language Centre), minimum requirement: at least level B2 on CEF scale;- certificate on command of Korean language (if applicable)- copy of passport (page bearing personal details; NB! passport must be valid at least 1,5 years after the end of the study abroad period).
Application deadline: March 12, 2020.
Please submit your application documents (hard copies) to the UT Study Abroad Centre (Ülikooli 18-131).