Study as an exchange student at Tsinghua University
Programme: Inter-university cooperation agreement
Study period: 1-2 semesters (academic year: Sept-June)
Target group: students from all study levels and faculties. Chinese citizens are not eligible to apply for exchange program in Tsinghua University.
Language of instruction: Chinese and English
- English proficiency: at least level B2 on CEF scale;
- Proficiency in Chinese language is not necessarily required (if student takes courses taught in English).
Exchange students cannot take courses from following faculties/programmes:
- Academy of Arts and Design;
- Physical training courses;
- Graduate programs in English.
Scholarship: free tuition at host institution. Possibility to apply for Chinese government scholarship.
Applying to the host university: usually once a year, deadline in March-April (applications for the next academic year). If not all student places are filled, an additional competition may be announced in September (for the spring semester of the current academic year).
More information for exchange students can be found: Tsinghua University