Lecturer of Colloidal and Environmental Chemistry
Institute of Chemistry
Duties and responsibilities
- Lecturing and conducting seminars and exercise classes for students in subjects of colloidal and environmental chemistry and environmental technology.
- Scheduling lectures and seminars, cooperating and consulting with other academic stuff for achieving high quality teaching level.
- Creating and developing study materials.
- Supervising students.
See also job description.
PhD or an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates are expected to have teaching experience in higher education establishments equivalent to at least two years’ work in an Assistant position.
- Experience in supervising students is desirable.
- Candidates should also have research experience (at least three publications in internationally distributed academic journals).
Required language skills
Good command of Estonian language in speech and writing. The candidate's English skills in speech and writing must be sufficient for the work in the specific research area.
Remuneration based on UT salary rules.
See also UT salary rules.
Heili Kasuk, heili. kasuk [ät] ut.ee.