Lecturer of Organic Chemistry
Institute of Chemistry
Duties and responsibilities
- Teaching at all levels of higher education, using modern teaching methods and educational technology.
- Supervising students at the first and second level of higher education.
- Teaching development.
- Activities related to the administration and development of teaching
- Professional development, incl. to enhance teaching and supervising skills.
See also job description.
PhD or an equivalent qualification.
- Ability to teach at the first two levels of higher education, incl. to supervise students of the first and second level of higher education.
- Earlier teaching experience in an institution of higher education. Experience in supervising students and teaching e-courses is recommended.
- Knowledge of modern study aids, learning environments, learning methods and their development opportunities.
Required language skills
Good command of Estonian language in speech and writing. The candidate's English skills in speech and writing must be sufficient for the work in the specific research area.
Remuneration based on UT salary rules.
See also UT salary rules.
Heili Kasuk, heili.kasuk [ät] ut.ee.