Lecturer of Research Methods
Institute of Education
Duties and responsibilities
- Teaching and developing research methods courses at the Institute of Educational Sciences as well as in in-service courses (including lectures, seminars and practicums) in the field of teacher education using contemporary learning approaches and educational technologies, related methodological, administrative and development work. In addition, the lecturer's task is to develop the field of cyberbullying, but also to teach the courses of the base module and the practice module in general.
- Supervising students’ research work.
- Participation in research and development in the field of teacher education (including digital education).
- Popularisation of the specialisation through social and public activities.
- Preparing project applications for developing the field and conducting these projects.
- Continuous professional development in skills for teaching, supervising, research and development work.
See also job description.
PhD or an equivalent qualification.
Candidates must be qualified to teach the subjects of their specialism, supervise students, and to do research and development work in the field of teacher education.
Required language skills
Excellent command of English and Estonian.
Remuneration based on UT salary rules.
See also UT salary rules.
Head of Department of General Education at the Institute of Education, Ingrid Koni, ingrid.koni [ät] ut.ee.