Research Fellow of Cardiology
Institute of Clinical Medicine
Duties and responsibilities
- Participation in RDC (research, development and creative) activities of the Department of Cardiology. Research and development mainly in connection with research of cardiological patients.
- Supervision of students of the first, second and third level of higher education as well as giving lectures and practical work in the speciality of cardiology. The teaching load is at least 16 academic hours per calendar year.
See also job description.
Doctoral degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Ability to participate in organising RDC activities in the specialisation.
- Internationally recognised professional research, the volume of which so far is equivalent to that of at least one doctoral thesis.
- Previous research experience with cardiological patients.
Required language skills
Estonian - very good in speaking and writing, English - adequate language skills for professional communication.
Remuneration based on UT salary rules.
See also UT salary rules.
Prof Jaan Eha, jaan.eha [ät] ut.ee, 731 8403.