Research Fellow of Economic Modelling
School of Economics and Business Administration
Duties and responsibilities
- Participation in research, development and creative activities under the supervision of a professor or associate professor.
- Internationally recognised research in five years at least in the volume equivalent to that of 1.5 doctoral theses.
- Teaching, using modern teaching methods and educational technology, supervising primarily students of the first and second level of higher education.
See also job description.
PhD or an equivalent qualification.
- The candidate must be competent to conduct research in his/her specialisation under the supervision of a professor or associate professor.
- Experience in teaching and supervising students, as well as international experience, is recommended.
Required language skills
English language (fluent in both written and oral communication), Estonian language (at least on communication level).
Remuneration based on UT Salary Rules.
See also UT salary rules.
Jaan Masso, jaan.masso [ät] ut.ee.