Teacher of Colloidal and Environmental Chemistry
Institute of Chemistry
Duties and responsibilities
- Practical type of teaching at the first two levels of higher education, using modern teaching methods and educational technology.
- Supervising students at the first level of higher education.
- Teaching development.
- Participation in activities related to the administration and development of teaching is recommended.
- Professional development, incl. to enhance teaching and supervising skills.
See also job description.
Master's degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Ability to teach at the first two levels of higher education, incl. to supervise students of the first level of higher education.
- Knowledge of modern study aids, learning environments, learning methods and their development opportunities.
Required language skills
Good Estonian language. The candidate's English skills must be sufficient for the work in the specific research area.
Remuneration based on UT salary rules.
See also UT salary rules.
Heili Kasuk, heili.kasuk [ät] ut.ee